Data Protection Declaration
Section 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation
- Leo Deser
- TÜV SÜD Sec-IT GmbH
- Sec-IT DS Ridlerstraße 65
- 80339 München / Munich
You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address adding „the data protection officer“. Questions, suggestions or claims with regard to data protection you can also send us under email@example.com.
(3) When contacting us by means of your e-mail or via our contact form we will store the data you are sending to us (your e-mail address, if possible your name or telephone number) enabling us to reply to your questions. Data becoming available in this connection we will delete when the storing is no longer necessary or limit the processing, if there are any legal retention requirements.
(4) If, for individual functions of our offering, we rely on commissioned service providers or intend to use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about each process. Then we will also state the determined criteria for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) Towards us you have the following rights in regard to the personal data concerning you:
- - right to information,
- - right to correction or deletion,
- - right to limitation of processing,
- - right to objection against processing,
- - right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes meaning that you do not register with us or do not send information to us in any other way we will only collect your personal data, which your browser is sending to our server. If you wish to look at our website we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic regulation):
- - IP address
- - date and time of the enquiry
- - time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- - content of the request (individual website)
- - access status/HTTP-status code
- - data volume transferred each time
- - website from which the request is sent
- - browser
- - operating system and its interface
- - language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are being stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the party (in this case us) that sets the cookie. Cookies can generate small programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve for making the Internet offerings more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose extent and functionality are being described in the following:
- - transient cookies (see b)
- - persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are being deleted automatically, when you close the browser, in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which different requests of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. Thus your computer can be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies are being deleted, when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are being deleted after a given period of time, which can differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings in your browser any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for instance refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all coookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not being recognized by your browser, but by your flash plugin. Furthermore we use HTML5 storage objects, which are placed on the user’s end device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used by you and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the flash cookies, you have to install an appropriate add-on, for instance „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe flash-killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can avoid the using of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private browsing. Also we recommend that you delete regularly your cookies and the browser history manually.
Section 4 Social Media
(1) Integration of YouTube Videos
- a) We have integrated YouTube Videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and which are directly playable from our website. [These are all integrated in the „extended data protection mode“, meaning that no data about you is being transferred to YouTube, if you do not play the videos. Only if you play videos the data as mentioned in para. 2 are being transmitted. We do not have any influence on this data transfer.]
- b) By your visit on the website YouTube obtains the information that you have called up the appropriate site of our website. At the same time the data mentioned under section 3 of this declaration is being transferred. This happens regardless whether YouTube avails a user account in which you are logged in, or if a user account does not exist. If you are logged in at Google your data is being assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the assignment with your profile at YouTube you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising purposes, market research, and/or needs-based design of his website. Such an evaluation also takes place in particular (also for users not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the forming of these user profiles, meaning that you have to contact YouTube in order to execute this right.
- c) Further information on purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by YouTube you can read in the data protection declaration. There you also obtain further information concerning your rights regarding this and setting possibilities in order to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(2) Integration of Google Maps
- a) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. By doing so we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to comfortably use the map function.
- b) By your visit on the website Google obtains the information that you have called up the appropriate site of our website. At the same time the data mentioned under section 3 of this declaration is being transferred. This happens regardless of whether Google avails a user account in which you are logged in, or if a user account does not exist. If you are logged in at Google your data is being assigned directly to your accuont. If you do not wish the assignment with your profile at Google you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising purposes, market research, and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation also takes place in particular (even for users not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the forming of these user profiles, meaning that you have to contact Google in order to execute this right.
- c) Further information on purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plugin provider you can read in the data protection declaration of the provider. There you also obtain further information concerning your rights regarding this and setting possibilities in order to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 5 Web Analytics
(1) Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
- a) This website is using the web analysis service Matomo to analyse the usage of our website und to improve it regularly. By means of the generated statistics we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as the user. Legal basis for the usage of Matomo is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic regulation.
- b) For the evaluation cookies (more detail on this subject in section 3) are being stored on your computer. The information collected is being stored by the responsible company on its server in [Germany] exclusively. You can terminate the evaluation by deletion of existing cookies and by avoiding the storage of cookies. We inform you, however, that you might be unable to use all functions of this website to the full extent if you avoid the storage of cookies. The storage of cookies can be avoided by means of the settings in your browser. The use of Matomo is possible by removing the following tick and thus activate the opt-out plugin: iFrame.
- c) This website uses Matomo including the extension „AnonymizelP“. Thus IP adresses are being processed in an abbreviated form, by doing so the reference to a person is impossible. The IP address transmitted via Matomo from your browser is not being merged with other data collected by us.
- d) The progamme Matomo is an open source project. Information of the third- party provider concerning data protection you can obtain under https://matomo.org/privacy-policy.